plzzzzzzzz help

Options
frishta
frishta Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
i reli need help unit 10 project
I do work but my work is not related to accounts.i wanted ask dat can i write about our own company.like our shop is a shope e.g (poundsave super stores Uk Limited )as i work there on weekends.there is not accounting envoirment but got office which sumtimes i prepare accounts,invoices,credit notes,incomplete records,,,,,.so if i write about this company,and about de company's background ,abt staff and the problems.I dn't know would be accepted or not.plzz advise needed:(

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    its got to worthy of being installed and your company has to reveiw it and see if its worth it ? so on those basis should tell you weather its worth donig ?
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    If I were you, I would be looking to doing Unit 10 based on the AAT Case Study.
  • mark130273
    Options
    the simulation has lots of mistakesthat can be done !!
  • mona
    mona Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    mark130273 wrote: »
    the simulation has lots of mistakesthat can be done !!
    sorry didn't get that:confused1: what mistakes?
  • mark130273
    Options
    well failings in the system which needs to corrected via a good project report ?
  • mona
    mona Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    oh you were talking about project ... I thought it was about the whole scenario thing...:blushing:
    oh yes, you are right - i have spotted few already after reading simulation for the first time..
  • mark130273
    Options
    told you .....which one or many thing are you thinking about doing your project on ? as i ve done mine and wondering if yours could be the same thing ?
Privacy Policy