Not sure what to do???

Options
jackieshep
jackieshep Registered Posts: 68 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi Everyone

At the moment I have opted to study for PTC and IAP but would also like to do BTC as well although it's not necessary to do all three. I thought I would do it in Feb/Mar as that is when I am quiet, but rather than by distance learning or class taught (as is the case with the rest of my course) I thought I would just buy the text book and take the exam to save myself some cash as I've spent rather a lot on courses by now.

Does anybody know how I would apply to take the exam if my other exams would be at a BPP centre now it's all computerised.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• mark057
    mark057 Registered Posts: 354 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi,

I was not enrolled with a training provider when I sat my exams last year.

I entered the exams online, via the AAT website.

I see no reason why you can't log into your student AAT account and enter the exams yourself.

Thanks

Mark
  • jackieshep
    jackieshep Registered Posts: 68 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    The trouble is I am studying with BPP Cambridge and from what I remember it automatically brought up BPP Cambridge as a default when I wanted to enter the exam on the AAT website. I don't remember it giving me an alternative from memory, and BPP won't let me enter it at their college if I haven't learnt that unit at their college I would think.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    you should get your passowrd and logs in off the college and then go online and enter the exams yourself ?
Privacy Policy