When is enough enough?

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Sorry bit of a rant cover your ears!

Busy as hell just had the worst abusive phone call from a client that turns it the problem was there fault and not even an appoligy have to work tomorrow and no pay to compensate and pay is a joke.

Ive had it now deffo on the serch for a new job!

When is enough enough?

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Sorry bit of a rant cover your ears!

Busy as hell just had the worst abusive phone call from a client that turns it the problem was there fault and not even an appoligy have to work tomorrow and no pay to compensate and pay is a joke.

Ive had it now deffo on the serch for a new job!

When is enough enough?

Poor you.................count to ten.....have a nice cofee and call on that BIG HUGG...................:001_wub:

Just keep thinking....there are some strange people in the world............imagine what their life is like, if they go around being nasty to people all day.............how sad thier life must be.

Whilst you are normal and happy and bring a smile to a lot of faces with your posts on here and all the help you give to people.......

Who do you think gets most out of being in this world.........I know who my money would be on
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Just think that client probably goes round ****ing on peoples bonfires all the time and in the end his trousers will catch on fire:lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    so what was his mistake then ?

if its his mistake .........stuff him !!!
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Enough is enough when you get the same people at the same time of every month asking the same questions, demanding the same **** and giving the same reason f "It's Urgent". Well, today they got their come-uppance. I left on a 2 hour lunch and left a note to say I was going on an urgent lunch as I believed I was about to pass out with hunger.

I returned to a few comments scribbled on my note :-)

One of them "Noted - you loony"

:laugh:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    taking hours for payroll

i receive a fax with the hours worked then produce payslips from it, so then i get a phone call from the director screaming down the line herling loads of abuse why have you got them wrong again?????

At this i lost it i said all i can do is produce what you send me and screamed it back.

Gets a phone call later from someone in there office saying she got it wrong and to redo the slips again, no apology just they want them in ten mins.

What hacks me off more is i will tell my boss about this and nothing will get done.

Plus all day thats all i seem to get is abuse.

I swear another day like today and am gonna walk - its not worth 13k a year to have to put up with this id get more stacking shelves at tescos and better back up.

Sorry to rave.

vic
  • A-Vic
    Options
    well as i thought i told my boss and nothing was said grrr
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Once again we find The Dilbert Principle proved true
    [SIZE=-1]The Dilbert Principle: The most ineffective workers are systematically moved to the place where they can do the least damage: MANAGEMENT.[/SIZE]
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    And speaking of Dilbert...

12894.strip.gif
  • A-Vic
    Options
    CJC wrote: ยป
    Once again we find The Dilbert Principle proved true

Am using that one cheers writing it don to leave on the desk tomorrow thanx cjc :001_smile:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    CJC wrote: ยป
    And speaking of Dilbert...

12894.strip.gif

lmao love it
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    that is totally right thou !
Privacy Policy