Home For AAT student members General AAT student discussion

Diploma Pathway to NVQ

annecreedannecreed New MemberRegistered Posts: 14
Hi I am doing my certificate through home learning college and I would like to know if I can do the advance certificate as a NVQ instead of the diploma pathway?

Thank you



  • NeilHNeilH Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 547

    You shouldnt have a problem transfering when you change stage. You'll need to let the AAT know you've changed but when you come to take the next stage just you "simply" enrol for the Intermediate stage of the NVQ route.

    You will need to bear in mind the health and safety unit on the NVQ route. The unit forms part of every level of the NVQ path but because it is the same unit throughout it only needs to be done once, when you take your first NVQ stage, in your case the intermediate stage.

    Is there a particular reason for wnating to change?

    If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Sign In or Register to comment.