Unit 10 - Help please.

Options
axl2derv
axl2derv Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi,

I have 2,000 words down but I have hit a problem when it comes to the Implementation part. As the new system hasn't been implemented, how can I write about it? This also creates a problem when writing the Executive Summary as it needs to include implementation.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Carl

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    you have to summise that it has and it has proved its point and saved the company lots of money.. etc etc .. keep going thou ...
  • lork
    lork Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    You can also use 'what if' scenarios, which is what I did in mine. ie, if recommendation XXX is not followed/carried out, this could mean that YYY and ZZZ happen/do not happen.

I did mine in the extreme, saying that if invoices were not raised on time, payments would not be collected, which means that the company could eventually (in theory) go bust.
  • mark130273
    Options
    didnt realise you couldh ave a what if scenario......

i thought you had to presume that it has been implicated and the results were as follows !!! etc etc..

sounds a lot better thou as most companies owuldnt impliment a suggestion without them really looking into themselfs... which could take a very very very long time !
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    When I did my project I did the case study so I could not implement the changes as it was ficticious. I simply put in a recommendation and cost benefit analysis and my tutor said that was fine.

Sp:thumbup1:eegs
  • axl2derv
    axl2derv Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Woo hoo...finally done it.
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Feels good doesn't it!:001_smile:
  • mark130273
    Options