Indemity insurance

Stan Bown
Stan Bown Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐ ? ⭐
I've completed AAT technician and am studying ACCA and ATT in tandem. Because I have less than 12 months experience I am not yet an AAT member (I'm an affiliate member). I want to start a bookkeeping and VAT service for sole traders and realise that I am cannot do so and claim a connection to AAT. But can anyone suggest somewhere to go to for indemnity inurance, other than than Trafalger, who won't insure you if you're not a MIP. But you can't get to be an MIP without indemnity insurance . . .

I know there's a list of useful addresses in the MIP guidelines but any recommendations would be appreciated.


Privacy Policy