exam results

Comments

• Poppy
    Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Believe the pass mark needed for CIMA is much lower so think some times AAT are a bit hard on us. Thought it looked quite poor on them that only 53%passed PEV Last year...
  • jamieh87
    jamieh87 Registered Posts: 21 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Poppy wrote: ยป
    Believe the pass mark needed for CIMA is much lower so think some times AAT are a bit hard on us. Thought it looked quite poor on them that only 53%passed PEV Last year...

that was becuase of a misleading question in section 2 (who would of thought it). dont think thy even took it into consideration on the marking, even the examiners report came out straight away because they knew they were goin to get a load of flak
  • Poppy
    Poppy Registered Posts: 105 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hopefully loads of people complained, my friend sent a detailed e-mail explaining what his issue had been with the PEV Paper and he got a generic response back and felt quite put out.
  • emsquare1
    emsquare1 Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor โญ
    my tutor said the last question was detailed in the sylabus!
  • AATmunkee
    AATmunkee Registered Posts: 123 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Results!!!

:ohmy: Only awaiting my PCR results but like most people i am absolutely convinced i've failed. I went through the answers with my tutor the week later and i dont think any of my answers matched, however i used the correct process. Struggled so much with section 1.2 and 2.2. Cant stand memos!!!! they should be illegal!! anyway, just wanted to have a quick rant. Will be online later to check when they start arriving.. Goodluck all... :001_smile: hopefully we will all achieve what we've worked hard for :001_rolleyes:
  • Suzie1982
    Suzie1982 Registered Posts: 4 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Exam results

Hi Does anyone know wot time we get the results today

Im hyperventilating at the thought of it but just wanna be put out of my misery
  • AATmunkee
    Hi Suzie. I think its should be around 6ish or anytime after that.. only if you have registered to receive them by email though :001_unsure:
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Emsquare1 I agree with your tutor
    my tutor said the last question was detailed in the sylabus!

I have spoken to a lot of other tutors who did not understand that an assessment of Life Cycle Costing (what the standards mention by name) relies on using discounted cash flows (not mentioned by name).

I suspect that now far more understand what is involved, but that may not have helped some candidates last December.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • Arianna
    Arianna Registered Posts: 20 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    I'm waiting on DFS and BTC and I'm really nervous. They're both resits and I don't want to have to do them again!
  • George Tse
    George Tse Registered Posts: 241 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm waiting on DFS and BTC and I'm really nervous. They're both resits and I don't want to have to do them again!

I am also waiting on DFS and BTC, Man ... Im nervous too any ways Good Luck everyone ! ... :thumbup:
  • AATmunkee
    UMMMM.... why are all the other answers on the web for Technician Dec 08 and not PCR or PEV?????? chief assessors reports are there too :( these 2 hours are goin to drag so badly!! :001_unsure:
  • George Tse
    yea the answers r up ... this wait is killing me grrrrrr......
  • AATmunkee
    But not for PCR Gentle Jesus!!! :(
  • Arianna
    The answers being up does me no good, I never remember what I did during the exam!
  • jamieh87
    the idea of the pcr and pev not being up fills me full of dread.

im just about to finish work then off home on the corona to get me through the night i think il need it
  • AATmunkee
    but why haven't the answers for PEV or PCR not been put up?? i dont understand it!! the suspense is killing me too!!! arghhh :huh:
  • AATmunkee
    Thats such a good idea Jamie!!! hahahahaha :lol:
  • George Tse
    I dont fink the answers help me I need to wait for the results to be sure .... lol
  • jamieh87
    Thats such a good idea Jamie!!! hahahahaha :lol:

yup sup me self into oblivion n forgot all about pev and dfs
  • AATmunkee
    I'm gonna try and have a power nap now until 7!! that way they should of arrived by then!! :laugh:
  • Arianna
    I'd love to go off and do something to pass the time, but I have to wait for a repair man to arrive so need to listen out for him! A distraction would be very welcome right now.

I looked at the answers for BTC and DFS, didn't do me any good!
  • hufckinger
    hufckinger Registered Posts: 14 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    any idea where the PTC and PCR answers are??? :crying:
  • Chris023
    Chris023 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor โญ
    atm I am sitting in my hotel room in Vegas, chewing my fingers off! I can't do anything till those results come through. Its 9 am here so hopefully I will get them within the next 2 hours...

I think I remember last year my results came around 6ish

There will be some heavy drinking tonite what ever the outcome!

Good luck everyone
  • AATmunkee
    God knows!! talk about playin with our heads!! :)
  • welshboy
    welshboy Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor โญ
    Just looked at the DFS answers think ive failed.:crying:
  • Arianna
    Try not to worry, the exams were a long time ago to remember how you did. Second guessing yourself will get you nowhere!
  • George Tse
    15 mins till 6 !!
  • emsquare1
    :crying: i'm bricking it, may the vigil begin!
  • George Tse
    :crying: i'm bricking it, may the vigil begin!

yea same i not been this nervous in my life lol ...
  • emsquare1
    hahah these are my 2 resits.. didnt revise last timeso ifi fail thistime after revising proves im dumb. have to pass as want to sit november CIMA exams!
Privacy Policy