MAC - Unit 33

Options
webbie74
webbie74 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

I just wanted to know how everyone got on with MAC? I found the exam really hard and didn't pass as I expected.:mad2:

Comments

• *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I passed it but I was unfortunate enough to sit it last sitting and failed that time round (did the dreaded the service industry paper). Never seen one of these before so the whole paper totally threw me. Keep at it I'm sure you wil be fine at the next sitting :001_smile:
  • webbie74
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

Actually this was a resit for me!! I think I have now lost my motivation. I am thinking of re-sitting in December and having a break from it.
    I guess having the flu the weekend before didn't help!
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    No don't give up you can do it! If you need a hand with anything I'd be glad to help. which part/parts did u fail?
  • webbie74
    Options
    I'm not thinking of giving up, just need a rest and to go back to it fresh.
    Last time I passed section 2 and failed section 1. This time it was even more disastrous as I failed both sections! Without looking at it, I can't think which are my weaker areas.
    Thanks for the offer though!
  • Hus
    Hus Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi don't feel too bad, i failed both sections too!! I keep telling myself that I am not alone. The paper was very hard and from speaking to other students from my class, many of them were re-sitting!! I hated this paper, it has put me off!!:crying::crying:
  • PCJustice
    PCJustice Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I passed.Found the paper ok. Revised alot, though.Spent 4 weeks going through all the past exam papers until i was perfect.Sick of it now, though.Finding it hard to focus on MAC and BTC for June.
  • Dorset Student
    Dorset Student Registered Posts: 31 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I passed, first time, but I did find it the hardest of the four that I took in December. I concentrated most of my revision on it, and was pleased that it was the first exam of the week.

Tracy
Privacy Policy