M44T HL - Number Plate for sale

Options
hsingh
hsingh Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
MAAT Number Plate for sale for proud members of AAT.

Please send me a message if interested.

No time wasters please.

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    R u being serious?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Will the price also include all the fixed penalties issued for displaying a number plate with presumably illegal lettering? Furthermore, how about compensation for the loss of one's driving licence once the points tally has been exceeded?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Will the price also include all the fixed penalties issued for displaying a number plate with presumably illegal lettering? Furthermore, how about compensation for the loss of one's driving licence once the points tally has been exceeded?

hahahahahahaha soooo funny (excuse my laughter in a good mood) but nice one get fed up of spammers trying to sell something on here havnt they heard of exchange and mart for goodness sake
  • Chris023
    Chris023 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    lol, even if it was legal...

who the hell would want a MAAT number plate!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    there are some sad buggers out there who would - i am sure of that!!!

tracy
  • hsingh
    hsingh Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    hahahahahahaha soooo funny (excuse my laughter in a good mood) but nice one get fed up of spammers trying to sell something on here havnt they heard of exchange and mart for goodness sake

Firstly the number plate is an unwanted gift (as you all can appreciate) after displaying the number plate for 3 years I haven’t ever been pulled up by the police or received any penalties.

Secondly I'm sure there are people out there that are members of AAT that would appreciate the number plate even if all who have replied to this thread do not, each to their own.

And lastly the reason I am advertising the number plate on the AAT website is because the number plate will only appeal to members of AAT which am sure there a fair few that are registered.
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    hsingh wrote: »
    Firstly the number plate is an unwanted gift (as you all can appreciate) after displaying the number plate for 3 years I haven’t ever been pulled up by the police or received any penalties.

If it has legal colours, fonts, letter size and is without strategically placed bolts that turn certain characters into others then fair enough. If it doesn't - and I'm not saying you have but we know many people only buy personal number plates so they can modify them illegally - then the fact you haven't been yet caught doesn't absolve the illegality of the plate. That'd be almost tantamount to admitting you're okay to drive with a couple of pints inside you 'cos you haven't yet been breathalised.
Privacy Policy