do i have to take pcr for the third time???

Options
novemv
novemv Registered Posts: 27 Regular contributor ⭐
hey everyone
i have failed in pcr twice now. i just have pcr to pass in order to get my level 4 certificate.. when i checked statement of achievement there r some subjects tht i havent taken like MAC,BTC and some other subjects. is it possible to take another subject like MAC , BTC, DFSL instead of doing pcr to get my level 4 certificate??

Comments

• axl2derv
    axl2derv Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Unfortunately PCR is a core subject which you have to take.
  • novemv
    Options
    hey
    axl2derv wrote: »
    Unfortunately PCR is a core subject which you have to take.

but in statement of acheieve it is mentioned tht i should complete specific number of subjects in technician level... it doesnt mention tht i should take pcr??
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    You do have to sit PCR its compulsory, if you don't pass it you won't complete the course. Some of the other units are optional but PCR is not one of them.
  • Andrewh26
    Andrewh26 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    mores the pity :crying: As of today, PCR is the only thing stopping me from completing AAT now :001_unsure:
  • novemv
    Options
    yeah
    Andrewh26 wrote: »
    mores the pity :crying: As of today, PCR is the only thing stopping me from completing AAT now :001_unsure:

not the whole pcr just section 1 which is stopping me to get my level 4!!!! it is really unfair they go by the section. instead they have to measure the overall score!!! the real problem we have to wait till june!!!!
  • Andrewh26
    Options
    I know, I actually passed section 1 this time, but failed section 2, I'm not as fast as the best of them, so was left with little time for section 2 and was unsure of a few things.
  • Andrewh26
    Options
    So only the second section of PCR's December exam has stopped me from completing AAT. That's a pity, since I managed section 1 after failing both sections on the horrendous June 2008 exam. I can only hope this June's exam won't be anything like that and I can then complete it successfully.
  • axl2derv
    axl2derv Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I didn't have much of a probelm with the PCR exam as I managed to get it all completed. I did have a problem with the new layout as it was different to what I expected. There was also a few new question types in there which I probably didn't do too well on.

I was always thinking that I had failed the exam but in the back on my mind a felt as if I had passed. It's not as difficult as DFS and I think if you work on remembering the methods then you should do ok next time.
  • novemv
    Options
    hey
    axl2derv wrote: »
    i didn't have much of a probelm with the pcr exam as i managed to get it all completed. I did have a problem with the new layout as it was different to what i expected. There was also a few new question types in there which i probably didn't do too well on.

I was always thinking that i had failed the exam but in the back on my mind a felt as if i had passed. It's not as difficult as dfs and i think if you work on remembering the methods then you should do ok next time.

guess wht dfs i passed it . I wasnt really worried tht i would fail in dfs , if u bring me 10 exam of dfs i will pass them all. But pcr is my weakness each of us has a weakness ... Pcr is my weakness i even feel sick of studying it 3 times..
Privacy Policy