Excited and a little worried at the same time

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
It seems the news of me passing my exams has pleased my employers (yeahh) and i had other good news i started a new client's expenses on sage today for weeks ive been asking if i could start to learn how to use VT Accounts on excel. Well now it seems i will start.

Good news i have is i will be producing full accounts (under strick supervision and only watching for a while).

I am worried tho ive taken on more than i can chew?

Still chuffed tho :thumbup:

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Believe in yourself.. your employer wouldn't have given it to u unless they knew u could handle it... Well done! and Good luck!

I pass my exams and still do the same work day in day out :mad2:
  • Pencil
    Pencil Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    That's great news A-Vic. You have proven you are more than competent in learning by showing the motivation and committment needed to complete your studies and exams.

This will be a perfect opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and remember that everything is hard to start with but, with the same determination needed to pass AAT, you will succeed.

Well done and enjoy your new role(s):thumbup1:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    It seems the news of me passing my exams has pleased my employers (yeahh) and i had other good news i started a new client's expenses on sage today for weeks ive been asking if i could start to learn how to use VT Accounts on excel. Well now it seems i will start.

Good news i have is i will be producing full accounts (under strick supervision and only watching for a while).

I am worried tho ive taken on more than i can chew?

Still chuffed tho :thumbup:

Well done again!!!!!!!!!!

I have used VT in the past and it is very user friendly, I feel much better than sage and where I used to work, you could transfer all the info from th TB on the VT to produce the sets of Accounts....so don't worry I am sure you will be fine....................very exciting for you.....

Di
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Thanks peeps its just nice to uterlise the skills i have learnt and put it in to practise.

:001_smile:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    ok this really is getting sad now lol looked through last years set of accounts from pre accountant and discussed with manager what we had grining from ear to ear understanding what its saying i.e deprciation at said amount and direct and indirect costs - (feeling like a grown up lol) although went on a little about diviends and then looked up and said ok thats tomorows lession hehehe:lol::lol::lol:
Privacy Policy