Statement Of Achievement

Options
moneymotivated
moneymotivated Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi all

On your statement of achievement does it say congratulations you have passed technician on the bottom?

Mine says you need to pass 5 core subjects and 2 optional subjects to gain technician level. I have the 5 core subjects and the health and safety unit on the statement so appear to be missing one. I can only assume this is the Unit 10 project which is being marked by my tutor as we speak. Can someone confirm this please as I am a little worried!

Cheers

Comments

• *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    ambitious wrote: »
    Yeah, any fool can pass teacher assessed modules-even the idioits that fail the *normal* exams. Get the credits and your cert will be fine. However, the AAT in general, don't mean a thing in employers yes, though.

eh? what was that post all about, you didn't answer the question at all

Moneymotivated yes this probably is the Unit 10 project. There is a deadline to have your tutor mark and submits these to the AAT and this will be why they did not appear on your statement of acheivement
  • victoriana
    victoriana Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Moneymotivated

Yes it is right that you need the 7 units for the Techinicians. Unit 10 needs to be completed before you can be fully qualified. There is a deadline for this so make sure that you check that with your tutor. Unfortunately, I was not informed of this and set my own deadline, to be told eventually that it had to be in 5 weeks earlier. I had to take two weeks out of work to complete it - but nearly finished now. It has been interesting.
    Good luck & well done on your exams.
    Regards:thumbup:
  • Richard
    Richard Registered Posts: 373 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Is anyone else getting error messages when trying to access their statement?
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Yes - I can't view my statement of achievement either ... annoying!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • JimBroom
    JimBroom Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Ah at least it's not just me that can't view it!
  • karenv
    karenv Registered Posts: 114 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi
    I reported a problem with the statements last week and they've disabled the service till its sorted out.
    For some reason it was allowing me in but giving me other peoples statements, not my own.
  • acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi there
    I had exactly the same problem last week, I did eventually successfully manage to print mine off
  • Chris023
    Chris023 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I can see the AAT having problems with the statements every time new exam results are released!...I remember the long 'promise' about the statements being online last time
  • anastasia
    anastasia Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    victoriana wrote: »
    Hi Moneymotivated

Yes it is right that you need the 7 units for the Techinicians. Unit 10 needs to be completed before you can be fully qualified. There is a deadline for this so make sure that you check that with your tutor. Unfortunately, I was not informed of this and set my own deadline, to be told eventually that it had to be in 5 weeks earlier. I had to take two weeks out of work to complete it - but nearly finished now. It has been interesting.
    Good luck & well done on your exams.
    Regards:thumbup:

When is the deadline???
    Thanks.
Privacy Policy