PEV PCR Revision

SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
I have run a lot of revision courses for PEV and PCR over the years.

Having read the threads since the exam results I wondered if there was a need for a day or 2-day intensive course going over the standards and exam techniques for each of these papers.

I am suggesting that I could run this in Sheffield at the beginning of April.
For example:
PEV in a day Saturday 4 April
PCR in a day Sunday 5 April

In the past, I've found that specific exam preparation revision days haven't attracted much interest other than in May (for June exams). This would be a departure from that, but it would help those candidates who attend to focus any subsequent preparation on those key issues that I highlight.

I would be looking for quite a small group (8-10) to enable everyone to meet a lot of their objectives. The fee would be £100 per person per day.

My plan would be to travel up to Sheffield from Chichester in time to start at 9.30am and finish around 4.00pm each day.

As this is a tentative suggestion, by all means get back to me (by email). After all, you may prefer to spend two whole days on one exam. (I certainly do this when I revise CIMA units).

Please contact me by email (rather than replying to this thread).

Thank you

Sandy
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• Joanne89
    Joanne89 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Thank you Sandy

I passed both PEV and PCR this time.
    I had been studying with a college in London and struggled with PEV especially. I failed PEV in June 2008.
    I went to the revision days Sandy Hood arranged in London last November and he was excellent.
    He told us what sort of questions to expect, and how to answer them.
    Thank you thank you thank you.
  • Andrewh26
    Andrewh26 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    I may be interested in PCR revision, will see. I'm planning to work through the December paper soon and I'll see how it goes.
  • supersweet2
    supersweet2 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    hi sandy i would be interested in pev but it is to far for me, if there is another way i would think about it.
  • SandyHood
    If you have any revision requests, please contact me by email (rather than replying to this thread).

Thank you

Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Dear all
    In the light of a lack of interest for Sheffied as the host city for the PEV/PCR weekend, I am now revising the location.
    I have had some interest for Bath as an alternative, so will start another thread for the same weekend, this time in Bath instead of Sheffield.

As before, please contact me by email.
    Time is quite short between now and 4th April, so please expect a request for payment by Friday 13th March. If you email and do not receive such a request by Monday 9th March, please email me again. Sometimes I can receive over 100 emails in a day.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • siawfui
    siawfui Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    PEV and PCR revision

Hi Sandy,

Are you going to run both revision courses in London this year?

If you are,can you let me know when, so I can start booking the revision course with you.

I was in your revision class last year and I have found very helpful for me as a distant learner.

regards
    siawfui:001_smile:
Privacy Policy