To do NVQ Level 3 do you have to be working?

Options
Westfalianlover
Westfalianlover Registered Posts: 8 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi,

Do you need to be working to be allowed to do the NVQ Level 3? Because i'm doing level 2 at college and i want to do level 3 in september but i don't work at the moment i'm currently a stay at home mum.

Any info would be great :thumbup1:

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi

You don't have to be working, in fact many people seem to be in a similar position, however it is obviously advantageous to be able to put the skills you learn at college into practice.

Good luck with your studies!

Trace
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hi,

Do you need to be working to be allowed to do the NVQ Level 3? Because i'm doing level 2 at college and i want to do level 3 in september but i don't work at the moment i'm currently a stay at home mum.

Any info would be great :thumbup1:

Thanks in advance.

Hi

You have no need to worry id say a good 50% of students on my college course dont work in practise or even finance and we have i think 2 students in the same boat as you.

Good luck on level 3

Vic
  • mark057
    mark057 Registered Posts: 354 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Hi,

No you definately don't have to be working.

I passed the level 3 qualification with no finance/accounts experience at all.

You can also do level 4 without working too.

Good luck with your studies.

Mark
  • square-peg
    square-peg Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    as the others have said, you don't have to be working to do level 3. I've just passed mine and I'm not working at all, and have never worked in accounts, and I'll be doing my level 4 whilst not working too, so it can be done.
Privacy Policy