Kaplan/bbp course notes (btc/pev/pcr)

Options
efccfe
efccfe Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
TO ANYONE WHO HAS FINISHED THERE BTC/PEV/PCR EXAMS AND HAVE ATTENDED KAPLAN OR BBP.

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A COPY OF THERE COURSE NOTES FOR £20 EACH SO THATS £60 IN TOTAL IF YOU HAVE ALL 3.

I DONT WANT PEOPLE'S PERSONAL NOTES JUST A COPY OF THE MODULE NOTES THAT KAPLAN OR BBP DRAW UP THEMSELVES. I FOUND THEM VERY USEFUL WHEN ATTENDING A MODULE @ KAPLAN. I'VE JUST BEEN MADE REDUNDANT SO UNFORTUNATLLY CANNOT PAY THE COURSE FEES AND AS I SEE PEOPLE SELL AND BUY BBP BOOKS I DIDNT THINK THIS SHOULD BE A PROBLEM. IM AWARE THEY DO DISTANCE LEARNING BUT I ONLY REALLY NEED THE NOTES, AND NOT THE GUIDANCE.

IF ANYONE IS INTERSTED PLEASE EMAIL ME ON.... efccfe@hotmail.co.uk WOULD BE A QUICK WAY FOR SOMEONE TO PAY FOR THERE NEXT EXAM OR MEMBERSHIP.

I CAN ARRANGE PAYPAL PAYMENT AND YOU CAN THEN SEND A COPY OF THE COURSE NOTES IN THE POST OR EMAIL ME A PDF IF YOU HAVE THEM.

MUCH APPRECIATED

PHIL

Comments

• *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Phil

I can see why you would want them (I find them useful myself) but I can't see that people seeing them would be allowed?

Sarah
  • efccfe
    efccfe Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    This did cross my mind, but people do sell on BBP books etc. An if people have paid £400-£500 for the module then surely they've paid for the right to do what they want with there own notes.

I would think the £400-£500 course fee is mainly for the tuition they give as it is at a very high standard you would never get that just from the notes so i dont think they would be losing out in anyway.

I dont see the problem in this really myself.
  • *Sarah*
    *Sarah* Registered Posts: 172 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    No I don't either to be honest with you but I am sure there is some kind of copywrite issues there

My advice would be to get copies of notes from friends/colleagues rather than over a forum
Privacy Policy