Professional Ethics Unit 32

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Hi,

Is anyone else having difficulty absorbing all the information on Unit 32. I have the Osborne Book and I am up to Chapter 5 and finding it more and more difficult to concentrate as it isnt one of the most interesting books I have read.:laugh: Due to sit my Skills Test shortly so need to get stuck in!

I have looked at Unit 32 on AAT website and I found that OK. I suppose the book is just an extension of this but it does seem to go on and on and on.........:ohmy:

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    jewels.p wrote: Β»
    Hi,

Is anyone else having difficulty absorbing all the information on Unit 32. I have the Osborne Book and I am up to Chapter 5 and finding it more and more difficult to concentrate as it isnt one of the most interesting books I have read.:laugh: Due to sit my Skills Test shortly so need to get stuck in!

I have looked at Unit 32 on AAT website and I found that OK. I suppose the book is just an extension of this but it does seem to go on and on and on.........:ohmy:

Id say

75% of the simulation is common sence but you need to look at your engagment letters ect as well as terminolgy.
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Have you tried the E-Learning link, it is on the homepage, there is a section devoted to Unit 32. I found it very good when I was stuck on Unit 30. Worth a look. Sorry but I don't know how to post links. :blushing:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
  • katsutlieff
    How do you do that?!!!!?

I have absolutely no knowledge of posting links and the like, a bit slow when it comes to things like that.
  • jewels.p
    Have you tried the E-Learning link, it is on the homepage, there is a section devoted to Unit 32. I found it very good when I was stuck on Unit 30. Worth a look. Sorry but I don't know how to post links. :blushing:

Yeah I find the E-Learning very useful too. I use it a lot for my studies. The book just seems to go on for ever though!:laugh:
  • katsutlieff
    Will be starting unit 32 next. Not looking forward to it now!!
    Good luck
  • jewels.p
    Will be starting unit 32 next. Not looking forward to it now!!
    Good luck

Oops sorry for putting you off! Let me know what you think when you start reading the Book. You never know you might enjoy it!:laugh:
  • Lana
    Lana Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Hi guys,
    I am new to the forum and as you all , have to sit unit 32 simulation within 2 weeks. I find easyer to do exams then complete work skills test.
    Has anyone got any tips to be successfull with this?:confused1:
    Thank you
  • katsutlieff
    Have you sat your simulation yet Lana, if you have how did you find it?
  • Lana
    Lana Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Katsutlieff and all who is getting ready to sit unit 32 test soon.

Having now just sat my simulation, in parts I found it reasonably easy, just normal common sense.
    However as in most AAT simulations there is always a sting in the tail such as certain terminology, which i had not come across before and found difficult to overcome at times.
    Overall i believe i managed to cover all aspects of the test.
    I now await for the results as this is my final surge towards my Adv. Certificate. :thumbup:
Privacy Policy