E-Learning for Unit for Costing unit ???

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Does anyone know if there is one for this i cant find it and it be a shame because i found this way of learning great ??

thanks

Vic

Comments

• Ponder
    Ponder Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I second that ! it is a great way of learning but i dont recall seeing any for the costing unit...although when i clicked one of the e-learning links it said "AAT Website 404 page not found error"..,the other one is working, but is only showing Unit 5,Unit 32,Unit 10 and bookkeeping atm hmm so hopefully they are as we speak/type adding to it.(possibly just hopeful thinking on my part.)
    If not im also thinking of replying some of their "please add your suggestions" comments i see on the website, that more such things would be a good idea;)

Regards
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I have just signed up with Eagle Education to continue with the Advanced Cert. The lady I spoke with (Sonya Ashbarry), writes the AAT e-learning and is in the process of creating more for the AAT. So hopefully we will see them shortly. The more people that use them the more likely we are to see more of them :thumbup:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I have just signed up with Eagle Education to continue with the Advanced Cert. The lady I spoke with (Sonya Ashbarry), writes the AAT e-learning and is in the process of creating more for the AAT. So hopefully we will see them shortly. The more people that use them the more likely we are to see more of them :thumbup:

Wonderful finger crossed.

Am off to the suggestion box now

:001_smile:
Privacy Policy