How sad am i?!

Options
brett316
brett316 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
I think last night I was dreaming about the Unit 10 project :huh: although for some reason it was way back when people obviously wrote stuff in the mud :confused1:??!! So I wrote A LOT of work that day and thought I had almost finished my project so I went to bed and had a sleep ..... The next day however, TRAGEDY! All my work had been washed away, I was so gutted :mad2::crying:

Sad huh?

Comments

• Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Think we have all been there at some point, I remember a post a couple of years ago, a guy claiming to have dreamt he was a debit, and in despair realised he was on the wrong side of the bed!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: »
    Think we have all been there at some point, I remember a post a couple of years ago, a guy claiming to have dreamt he was a debit, and in despair realised he was on the wrong side of the bed!!

Aww bret stress does bad things to you.

and paul thats too funny :lol:
  • brett316
    Options
    Haha I'm sure but Im not and I dont think ever will be stressed, anyone that has ever met me has told me im much too laid back for my own good and will soon be falling out my chair! Mind you I had just finished writing a load before I went to bed so must of still had it on my mind.

Lol yeah at least my made a little bit of sense, what would a debit even look like though? Some little green monster?
  • Paul24
    Options
    :001_tongue:
    brett316 wrote: »

Lol yeah at least my made a little bit of sense, what would a debit even look like though? Some little green monster?

But...... debits are the good ones right?
  • brett316
    Options
    Well I guess so most of the time ..... a knight in shining armour then called Sir Drake Debit
  • Paul24
    Options
    brett316 wrote: »
    Well I guess so most of the time .....

:huh:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    as far as am concerned there all evil i tells ya lol
Privacy Policy