Saturday

AdamR
AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
I must say it's been a pretty good start to the day, I had leftovers from last nights indian for breakfast (why does indian always taste better the morning after?) and I'm watching friends. This is as good as it can get!

Was it the same again today then? Can't say as I've ever had leftover Indian for breakfast; although I've had recycled pizza and Chinese before!:lol:

I've got the same excitement as I had last Saturday to look forward to - grocery shopping! Worryingly, that is quite a highlight because it gets me out of my books for 30 minutes!:laugh:

Comments

• Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    It was pizza today :D indian is still my favourite though.

I'll trade days with you if you want. I've got to think of a way to tell my mother-in-law-to-be that I want her to leave without sounding rude. She's been here for a week now :mad2:
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Oooh dear, good luck with that!:001_unsure: Say you're going on holiday for a week or something:laugh:

After Monday's episode, I might leave bacon off the shopping list this week, what do you reckon?
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    She's gone, she's gone!

Yeah might be a good idea to stay away from bacon, but I'm sure you could be trusted with bread and cheese, possibly? :001_tongue:
Privacy Policy