Anyone else having a bad day?

jilbo
jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Am not having a good day. I'm bored today, just can't get motivated and I have plenty of work to do!

To make matters worse I've just eaten a whole tin of Dynamite Stag Chilli, my mouth is on fire and now I'll have to walk home to burn off all those calories :crying:

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    jilbo wrote: ยป
    Am not having a good day. I'm bored today, just can't get motivated and I have plenty of work to do!

To make matters worse I've just eaten a whole tin of Dynamite Stag Chilli, my mouth is on fire and now I'll have to walk home to burn off all those calories :crying:

Yes...........it is a typical Monday Morning.....weekend staff washed cups out and did not rinse them.....washing up flavoured coffee...for that first much needed cup was not very nice....hopefully things can only get better:lol:
  • swnan
    swnan Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    stag

I love stag chilli, haven't had the dynamite, I'm going to tesco tonight to get some. I have had a bad week, failed my pev. Destroyed.
  • jilbo
    Sorry to hear that swnan, Im sure you'll pass next time. I decided not to sit my last two exams in December and defer them until June otherwise I think I'd have had 2 fails last week!

Enjoy the chilli, but be warned, it's hot!!
  • swnan
    swnan Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Thanks for that, few of us in class failed pev and trying to work out what to do next- resit in June with 2 other exams or defer it. ps love your cat is it a Bengal.
  • jilbo
    No Tabatha is just an ordinary moggie, well a bit of a spolit brat type really, but I wondn't have her any other way.
  • jilbo
    The day is not improving, I have now witten the figures on the VAT return tippexed them out and written the wrong figure on again 3 times :blush:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Must be time for a large black coffee and then go home. Start again tomorrow
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    My day will improve no end when I finish at 5 (ish) and get back to the three hours studying I have planned tonight. Oh and then tomorrow wednesday and thursday to.

The joys.
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Have to say I'm quite pleased with my day. Am now up to date with hubbies books, including VAT return. The kids went back to school with no problem after having a week off for half term. And am now enjoying a pint of cider with my feet up in front of Gavin and Stacey!! My dinner is in the oven cooking and said hubby is down the pub playing pool and watching football!
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    It's not very often I have a bad day at work but I've managed to have three of them on the bounce this week:crying: Only one more day left though and then it's the weekend.

Feels strange, looking forward to the weekend; it's not something I normally care too much for!:laugh:
  • jilbo
    Enjoy the weekend and tell yourself there'll be a big improvement next week!

I'd better go to bed or I'll be having a repeat of "the bad day" myself tomorrow :ohmy:
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I had the day from hell yesterday. It didn't help that some scrotes broke into my garde shed through the night which made me angry yesterday before even getting to work. Then to add to it - as I had the day off work the day before, I had a load of work waiting for me on my return. And to top that, as soon as I sat down I could see people looking voer at me and gathering work and racing towards me... all this BEFORE i'm contracted to start working!

I love my job, somehting I doubt many people can say, but yesterday I could quite happily have quit and signed on the dole.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Buff wrote: ยป
    I had the day from hell yesterday. It didn't help that some scrotes broke into my garde shed through the night which made me angry yesterday before even getting to work. Then to add to it - as I had the day off work the day before, I had a load of work waiting for me on my return. And to top that, as soon as I sat down I could see people looking voer at me and gathering work and racing towards me... all this BEFORE i'm contracted to start working!

I love my job, somehting I doubt many people can say, but yesterday I could quite happily have quit and signed on the dole.

So understand what you mean i love my job also but some days it cant half grinde you down as well endless paperwork then twice as much been dumped on you - and heaven forgive anyone takes a day off i have to cover there job (if i do they cant mine)

But at least you can enjoy the fact its friday and relax over the weekend :001_smile:
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    i am having the day from hell today, one more thing go wrong and I will run out the door screaming!

And it has been so nice here the last few days that coming into the office is depressing enough.
Privacy Policy