Drained

AdamR
AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
No late nights over the weekend, not done anything strenuous today and yet I feel as if someone's just pulled my plug out! If you hear noises coming from your bathtub later, shine a torch for me please!

Does anybody else have days like that? Is it a sign of old age? Or did I run a marathon this morning and I've just forgotten?!

Comments

• Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I feel like that today, but I'm 16 and a half weeks pregnant :001_tongue: I've booked a week off next week so I can recuperate but I might try to take a few days this week as well.

It must be all the cooking and ironing you've been doing!

Crumpets and a cup of tea will help :)
  • AdamR
    Take it I can't use that excuse then? Many congratulations though!:thumbup1:

Yes it must be; although if I'm bad today, I'm going to be awful next Monday - 6am start Friday to get to York for a stocktake, 7am Saturday to get to Norfolk and the same time again Sunday for a 8.30am to 5.30pm shift as a volunteer Bus Conductor! Argh! (Don't know when I'm going to do the ironing, maybe 1am next Monday morning!)

Cup of tea sounds like a good idea and although I don't have crumpets, I do possess a pack of Chocolate Digestives...
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    No late nights over the weekend, not done anything strenuous today and yet I feel as if someone's just pulled my plug out! If you hear noises coming from your bathtub later, shine a torch for me please!

Does anybody else have days like that? Is it a sign of old age? Or did I run a marathon this morning and I've just forgotten?!

dam i feel like that everyday
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘

Are you eating properly? If you aren't eating enough of the right things it can make you feel very tired. (I know I sound sad but I am a mum of 3 and know what I'm talking about!)
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    I do possess a pack of Chocolate Digestives...

Even better!
  • AdamR
    Are you eating properly? If you aren't eating enough of the right things it can make you feel very tired. (I know I sound sad but I am a mum of 3 and know what I'm talking about!)

I've never eaten properly! Hence why everyone calls me things like "Stick Insect" and "Rake"!:lol:

Just one of those things I guess - nothing that an early night shouldn't sort. Might have a nap at work this afternoon as well, just in case...:001_tt2:
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Have a nice jam doughnut with your afternoon cuppa to keep you going.
  • AdamR
    That's not a bad idea; just requires a change to an iced finger instead of the doughnut and you've got me!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    big cream cake..........sounds like fun !!!
Privacy Policy