Avator

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Hi all,

Where are you all getting your avators from? I want one as it looks boring without one but dont know what to do!:001_unsure:

I had never used a forum before until I started my AAT but couldn't do without it now.:thumbup1: I get some great help on here and get a laugh at some of the posts. Had a nasty comment from "Data Input Officer" the other day which offended me but have since discovered you get "Trolls" on these forums ( I had never heard of it before) and can now laugh it off.

Have a nice day!:001_smile:

Comments

• rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    if you go to your profile and then click on user cp. there are options there to change your avatar. you will have to make sure your picture is saved at 1**x1** pixels though
    it took me a while but its quite easy
    lol
    :thumbup1:
  • jewels.p
    if you go to your profile and then click on user cp. there are options there to change your avatar. you will have to make sure your picture is saved at 1**x1** pixels though
    it took me a while but its quite easy
    lol
    :thumbup1:

Hi Rachael,

OK found a picture I want to use and saved it to my pictures and as you already said it needs to be saved at 100 x 100 pixels. How do you change the size of the pixels. I got the image from Google Images and saved it but I cant figure out how to change the size.

Thanks
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    It took me months to get an avator, but I ended up tping in avator in google search and it took me straight to a site with thousands, picked one and downloaded it to desktop and then uploaded via user cp.
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    jewels.p wrote: Β»
    Hi Rachael,

OK found a picture I want to use and saved it to my pictures and as you already said it needs to be saved at 100 x 100 pixels. How do you change the size of the pixels. I got the image from Google Images and saved it but I cant figure out how to change the size.

Thanks

If you don't require the whole picture, you could crop it in Microsoft Photo Editor or a similar program. If that isn't an option, using the same program you could resize it to get it into the 100x100 limits.

Hope this helps
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    hi if you open your pic in adobe elements or photoshop, when you then save file it should give you the option of saving for web page and then the option for resizing should etc.....
    :001_smile:
  • jewels.p
    hi if you open your pic in adobe elements or photoshop, when you then save file it should give you the option of saving for web page and then the option for resizing should etc.....
    :001_smile:

Hi,

Got one to work EVENTUALLY!:thumbup1: Couldnt get the one I wanted to work but hey at least I've managed to get one to work!

Thanks again.

:thumbup:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    jewels.p wrote: Β»
    Hi,

Got one to work EVENTUALLY!:thumbup1: Couldnt get the one I wanted to work but hey at least I've managed to get one to work!

Thanks again.

:thumbup:

Looking good :thumbup1:
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Hi Jewel :-)
Privacy Policy