Major Stressed Out

Options
supersweet2
supersweet2 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
Hi

Im really worried about my PEV, i havtn even stared and think im going to fail already, im retaking it as i failed in june and feel i have forgotten everything. Stated college on monday and it is a different teacher and a different method too. Knowing i want to go to uni everything depands on this exam. I was wondering if there is any one that would be able to tutor me or give me advise on what i can do to pass.

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi

Im really worried about my PEV, i havtn even stared and think im going to fail already, im retaking it as i failed in june and feel i have forgotten everything. Stated college on monday and it is a different teacher and a different method too. Knowing i want to go to uni everything depands on this exam. I was wondering if there is any one that would be able to tutor me or give me advise on what i can do to pass.

Don't worry too much...I failed PEV first time around....I have just passed it.

The only bit of advice I would give is to learn what all the variances mean....don't just learn the variances in a repetative fashion...you have
    to be able to explain in the report writing exactly what is happening with the variances that you have established.

Maybe the different tutor that you have will actually help you with their method.

Every one on here is very helpfull, I am sure if you post a thread on anything you are unsure of, you will recieve all the help you need.

Good Luck
Privacy Policy