Limited Company Accounts

jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I have a question for MIP's who have a licence to offer year end accounts and tax return services to limited companies. What sort and how much experience did you have when applying for your licence and what sort of evidence did you supply in order to get a licence for those services?

Any comments/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks


  • groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I had worked for eight years in practice preparing accounts for all size businesses and working as an audit assistant and finally audit senior prior to setting up on my own.

    I had my previous employer give me a reference to confirm the level of work I had been involved with.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Similar. 8 years in practice.. provided CV and details of CPD attended in past 2 years.
Privacy Policy