Does anyone know where my avatar is taken from?

Options
124»

Comments

• PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Ihave no idea what Button Moon is but I do remember the Clangers.

I also got a bit sad when my boy decided he was too old for Bob the Builder - I was enjoying project build it, want to know if Bob and Wendy ever get it together. But then don't suppose they can do that on kid's telly.
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    PAMDILL wrote: »
    Ihave no idea what Button Moon is but I do remember the Clangers.

I also got a bit sad when my boy decided he was too old for Bob the Builder - I was enjoying project build it, want to know if Bob and Wendy ever get it together. But then don't suppose they can do that on kid's telly.

My boy's are too old for bob the builder...they were Postman Pat and Thomas the Tank boys,.......but Bob the Builder had something to do with Neil Morresy...and he is quite a cute chappie.......

My childhood was around The magic Roundabout....."time for bed" said Zebbidi............what with that and the clangers...................answere's a lot of questions about how I have run my life:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    What they in to these days anyway be interesting to see what my grandaughter be watching shes only a month old tho.

I dont remember the clangers thats a bit before my time
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Vic, did you say "grand daughter"?

Have you a grand daughter???

Noooooooo.............
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Cullen wrote: »
    Vic, did you say "grand daughter"?

Have you a grand daughter???

Noooooooo.............

Yeah little imagin :001_smile: (cute) but am a glam gran lol (and yep am a very young Gran)
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I thought you were a 20 year old slip of a girl!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    I thought you were a 20 year old slip of a girl!

lol ty i think hehe nope 35 and getting older by the second
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Crikey - younger than me - you are a very young grannie, my children are 12 and 6 so Granny days are a way away yet (at least I hope so)
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Crikey - younger than me - you are a very young grannie, my children are 12 and 6 so Granny days are a way away yet (at least I hope so)

I was 18 when i had her myself, in a way though am glad means am young enough to have the engery to enjoy it (funny thought tho my mum was 39 when she had me)
  • PAMDILL
    Options
    You are a granny younger than I managed to be a mum, never meant to be a first time mum so late but then docs said I would never have kids so can't complain.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    PAMDILL wrote: »
    You are a granny younger than I managed to be a mum, never meant to be a first time mum so late but then docs said I would never have kids so can't complain.

Wow you must have been so pleased :001_smile:
  • PAMDILL
    Options
    Shocked more like! So were the doctors and the hopsital, blamed it on an accident at work which caused some damage to my insides.

Gossip on the building site was that it was the foreman's as I shared a cabin with him.
Privacy Policy