How to pass DFS and Unit 10 With no Stress!

Options
Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
Would these be of any assistance to you guys. The first one is in Manchester at the Novotel on Saturday 4th April 2009 - cost is £30 per person so if anyone's interested, drop me a line at steve.collings@accountancystudents.co.uk

These seminars are easily tailored to cater for each students requirements, and you get a summary of each individual accounting standard with the course notes so saves you doing my recommended 'flash cards' for DFS!!

Best wishes
Steve (previously Peugeot!!)

Comments

• Debs2809
    Debs2809 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi Steve

Will there be any seminars held in Scotland? I live in Dumfries which is South Scotland.
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi,

We've had a couple of requests for Scotland so we are looking to do one of these there in the next few months - if you PM me your email address I'll add you onto our list.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi,

We've had a couple of requests for Scotland so we are looking to do one of these there in the next few months - if you PM me your email address I'll add you onto our list.

Best wishes
    Steve
    I am in Ayrshire, interested also, will pm my email address
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Steve

Will there is beer and sandwiches?

Oh! Hang on I'm already qualified. Oh well.

Well anyway, this is a great idea for a seminar as it seems that I spend a lot of time talking to unit 10 students who have literally been dumped by their tutors.

Good on your Steve.

Speegs:thumbup:
  • gosia79
    gosia79 Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi,

I would be also interested in the seminar (unit 10) in Scotland (I am based in Edinburgh).
    My email address is: siagot@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Gosia
  • spurschic1@yahoo.com
    spurschic1@yahoo.com Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    There's probably not much call for it but one in the Isle of Man would be great too!:001_smile::001_smile:
  • dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    And Cambridge :-)
Privacy Policy