Alterations in legislation

Options
Lana
Lana Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
Hello everybody,

As I am due to sit 4 exams for technical level in June and studying on my own, friend of mine gave me his existing books to work with. He sat his exams last June 08 ,so I wonder if someone can help me with the following information:
:confused1:

-I need to know whether I can work with books from 2007-2008 years, as I am informed that there is a posibility of changes;

-If so, will I need to purchase new books for all 4 units or only for TAX units;

_which is the best: Kaplan, BPP or Osbourne?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated .:001_tt1:

Comments

• troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Drafting Financial Statements has changed as it now goes with the new IAS standards and as we are all aware the tax papers change every year....i presume the PEV and PCR papers haven't changed as those that failed Decembers papers have joined our lessons and a use their old books. I'm sure if i am wrong some one on here shall let me know :001_smile:
  • Lana
    Options
    thank you Troy,
    What would you suggest about books-which is the best- Kaplan, Bpp or Osborne?
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I prefer the Osborne books personally, but i have heard a few students say that BPP makes it clearer?....Kaplan are an unknown quantity to me.

Hope this helps
    :001_smile:
  • Lana
    Options
    Thank you very much. I will take you advise, especially as only Osbourne have updated Tax Tutorial on the market at the moment.:001_smile:
Privacy Policy