Mystery Guests

Options
AdamR
AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Has anyone noticed that at any given time on these forums, the number of guests outnumber the active users by atleast two to one. Who are all these people spying on us? Why do they read our crazed ramblings without revealing themselves? What are they planning to do with us???:lol:

Comments

• farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    Has anyone noticed that at any given time on these forums, the number of guests outnumber the active users by atleast two to one. Who are all these people spying on us? Why do they read our crazed ramblings without revealing themselves? What are they planning to do with us???:lol:

Don't know, but I'm sure at least one of them was callked "Adams boss, Spalding, Lincs":lol::lol:
  • AdamR
    Options
    I'm at home on my lunch break:001_tt2:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    the guests are us when were not logged in and have to keep relogging in
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Well, if they're just reading without wishing to post then there's no reason to log in, is there? Most of them are probably people we already know. If you save it as a favourite pre-log-in, you'll visit the site anonymously but if like me, you've set it as a fave post log-in, you're always visible every time you visit the site.
  • AdamR
    Options
    And now I'm going back to work! My bosses wouldn't know how to get around the web anyway!:laugh:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    I'm at home on my lunch break:001_tt2:

That's when your boss is able to see what you have been doing all morning:lol::lol::001_tt2:
  • AdamR
    Options
    Well, if they're just reading without wishing to post then there's no reason to log in, is there? Most of them are probably people we already know. If you save it as a favourite pre-log-in, you'll visit the site anonymously but if like me, you've set it as a fave post log-in, you're always visible every time you visit the site.

It was just an observation. :blushing:

:laugh:
Privacy Policy