Revision for the June 2009 exams PEV PCR Bath 18th and 19th April

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
I am planning 2 one-day revision courses going over the standards and exam techniques one for PEV and one for PCR.

The location will be Bath after Easter.
For example:
PEV in a day Saturday 18 April
PCR in a day Sunday 19 April

In the past, I've found that specific exam preparation revision days haven't attracted much interest other than in May (for June exams). This would be a departure from that, but it would help those candidates who attend to focus any subsequent preparation on those key issues that I highlight.

I would be looking for quite a small group (8-10) to enable everyone to meet a lot of their objectives. The fee would be £100 per person per day.

We will start at 9.30am and finish around 3.30/4.00pm each day.

Please contact me by email (rather than replying to this thread).

Thank you

Sandy
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• SandyHood
    Options
    The venue has been booked
    There are some places still available on both PEV Sat and on PCR Sun, but once there are 10 on a day, I won't take anymore on that day.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    Some more students confirmed their places today, but there are still places available on both days (as I write!!)
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    Still a few places available on both days.
    As this will be happening in just over a week, please email me direct and specify whether you would like to attend PEV (Sat), PCR (Sun) or both (appropriate for MAC).
    I am keen to keep each day to a max of 10, so it is important for me to keep a track of numbers for each date.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    I received an email from one student who had booked onto this revision weekend.
    For reasons beyond her control, she will not be able to attend.
    Please email me if you would like to take her place, I will let you know location, times etc
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy