For those attending DFS/NLP in Manchester 4th April 2009

Options
Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi,

For those of you attending the DFS/NLP seminar on 4th April at the Novotel in Manchester, please note full joining instructions will be emailed to you over the weekend. An email has been sent confirming your attendance on the seminar.

For DFS you will receive course notes relevant to the seminar. You will also receive a copy of my IAS/IFRS Guide (inclusive in the price) which is in the process of being published. A further seminar in the Basingstoke area is being planned towards the end of May. Please email steve.collings@accountancystudents.co.uk if you would like to attend.

regards
steve

Comments

• Nicolaw1702
    Nicolaw1702 Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Iv emailed you. Will you be doing any more in the Manchester area on DFS?
  • Steve Collings
    Options
    Hi Nicola,

I've replied to your email.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • Steve Collings
    Options
    Please note we are having a few problems with the emails at AccountancyStudents. Some of you might not have received my email confirming your attendance on the day.

I have asked Nicola Watkins (the other speaker on the day) to resend emails from her email. If you have received the confirmation email,please accept my apologies for doubling them up but I am aware some people have not been receiving emails sent from the AccountancyStudents email address.

Best wishes
    Steve
Privacy Policy