Unit 18 Simulation D1965

Options
Gladiator
Gladiator Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone,

Could please some one tell me if they are doing this simulation or has it expired, it is about a compnay called Sparton Builders Ltd.

The thing is I registered with Kaplan financial (Distance Learning) in Nov 08 and they sent me this case study and we agreed that I will do it by Dec, however, I couldnt finsih it by then. I phoned them and they said it is find even if submitted in Jan or Feb, we are running into the second half of march now and I still didnt do it but I am series now I will focus and dedicate my whole time to finishing it within the next 2-3 weeks but I need to know if it is still valid.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I was under the impression that Units 18 & 19 where tax units and they are exam based rather than simulation? :huh:
  • Gladiator
    Gladiator Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Don Juan wrote: »
    I was under the impression that Units 18 & 19 where tax units and they are exam based rather than simulation? :huh:

:laugh: I was wondering why no one has bothered to reply to my message, you just told me why, I was actually talking about Unit 10 the Project no taxes nothing I made a mistake thanks Don
Privacy Policy