ACCA Autumn Timetable 2009

alicemaylara
alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hiya there

I think I'm going to ACCA starting with the December 2009 exams. I was wondering when the start date is? Do the lessons start in September? I'm going away in September and I don't no if the dates will clash. My college doesnt post up the timetable untill August so i would like some sort of idea when most of the colleges start for the Autumn. Any ideas? (I'm with Kaplan btw but any college's dates would be good):thumbup1:
Alice

Comments

• SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    We run CIMA from August for the Nov exams
    ACCA runs from September for December

I know Kaplan will often compress the courses, but you need to think how much time you are giving them especially if you are not available to attend classes until October.

I tend to look at 10 x 3 hr classes plus 2 x whole days per exam, and then add loads of homework between classes to consolidate and to read ahead.
    Sandy
    [email protected]
    www.sandyhood.com
  • alicemaylara
    Thanks for that information. It is a wedding that I am going to so I can miss it but I just wanted to know the likelihood.
    I wonder if you can help with my ACCA Registration. I am filling out the online form but there is no 'option' to show that I haven't yet finished AAT but I still want the exemptions from the first three papers when i start in September, any suggestions?
  • alicemaylara
    Actually ignore that, I have just found the answer, thanks for the quick reply. Can always trust the forum to answer my queries!
  • alicemaylara
    Entering AAT Work Experience

OkOK I have another question!
    I'm trying to enter some work experience on the AAT website but is there anyway of entering it without an end date as i have not left the job, i simply want to add some? Any ideas?
  • brett316
    brett316 Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    It doesnt let you. I had the same problem so I think you just have to put the current date if you want to enter some experience and then when you do the next lot do the start date as what you put for the end date on the last lot. If that makes sense :confused1:
  • alicemaylara
    It does, thank you:001_smile:
Privacy Policy