Worst Ever

Options
Diannew
Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Sheep Heads Pie.........or that's what my Son called it when we were in the supermarket and he was just learning to read:lol::lol::lol:

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Sheep Heads Pie.........or that's what my Son called it when we were in the supermarket and he was just learning to read:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:awww bless
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    My Newphew couldn't say his V's for a few years so i was known as auntie hicky
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    My Newphew couldn't say his V's for a few years so i was known as auntie hicky

Had a few of those when I was younger:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry did not mean to start a new thread..........it just happened:mad2::mad2:
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    My son had a book called Town Mouse and Country Mouse when he was about 4. Town Mouse, no problem said it perfectly. If you bear in mind he called Micky Mouse, Mick Mouse and said stick instead of sticky, I think we can guess what expeletive poor Country Mouse got called:blushing:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    My son had a book called Town Mouse and Country Mouse when he was about 4. Town Mouse, no problem said it perfectly. If you bear in mind he called Micky Mouse, Mick Mouse and said stick instead of sticky, I think we can guess what expeletive poor Country Mouse got called:blushing:

That story rings a bell, PLEASE give us some more, its bugging me, Im sure I remember a smiilar story!!
  • sarahwilson
    sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    It had 2 mice that came with it, I think the book was shaped like a bit of cheese with two holes with the mice in them. I don't remember the story as once it became X-rated I tried to stop reading it to him:lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    It had 2 mice that came with it, I think the book was shaped like a bit of cheese with two holes with the mice in them. I don't remember the story as once it became X-rated I tried to stop reading it to him:lol:

Sounds a bit like "there was a mouse...WHERE...there on the stairs...a little mouse with clogs on" or was that a song....sorry!!:lol:

But children do make you smile when they are learning to talk:001_rolleyes:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

But children do make you smile when they are learning to talk:001_rolleyes:

Problem is that once they start you can't shut some of them up, you only have to look at one of the other threads to see that:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Problem is that once they start you can't shut some of them up, you only have to look at one of the other threads to see that:lol::lol:

Giles just cant take the fact he is too slow too keep up with the young lot!!! :laugh:

Speed up old man!!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    my 14 year old daughter had me in stitches the other day.

i have an uncle who was born on the 29th feb, so we told my kids that he only has a birthday every 4 years. so my 14 year old thinks he is cool and could mix with her friends - i asked why and she said cos he would be a teenager still. i questioned this, and she honestly thought that by some miracle because he only had a birthday every four years, he did not age in between!!!!

we were in stitches and she was so embarressed

FAB

Tracy
Privacy Policy