Not happy

Options
AdamR
AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Why oh why do these things always happen when you're not around to do anything about it?

I've been away for a week and came in this evening to discover the person in the flat above had kindly decided to water my ceiling and carpet. Great!

I now have a hole in the artexing and a massive damp patch in the carpet. True, I might not've been able to do much even if I'd been at home but I certainly could've reduced the damage caused.

I guess I'm fortunate that it's not near the light fitting nor did it go near my PC but still GRRR!

Must have words with the neighbour in the morning!:mad:

Comments

• jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    Why oh why do these things always happen when you're not around to do anything about it?

I've been away for a week and came in this evening to discover the person in the flat above had kindly decided to water my ceiling and carpet. Great!

:ohmy: So sorry to hear that Adam. Wondered where you'd been, think your cyber sons are in need of a good slap :lol::lol:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    It wasn't me, I swear...
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I'll believe you!

Just spoken to the tenant in the flat above: they have no idea what caused the leak so no help there, the management compamy aren't around until Monday and guess what - I'm away for another week!

I'm going to come back next Friday to a bloody swimming pool!

And I must say there's a delightful smell in the room today - not!:thumbdown:
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    It was definitely Blobbyh. :001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    AdamR wrote: ยป
    I'll believe you!

Just spoken to the tenant in the flat above: they have no idea what caused the leak so no help there, the management compamy aren't around until Monday and guess what - I'm away for another week!

I'm going to come back next Friday to a bloody swimming pool!

And I must say there's a delightful smell in the room today - not!:thumbdown:

ohhh sorry to hear that Adam.......

but i get my trunks out !!!just in case !
Privacy Policy