grand national

jkc
jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
did you have a punt and how did you do?

Comments

• blacksheep
    blacksheep Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Put on three horses; one fell at the first, one in the middle and the other Hear The Echo died of heart failure in the final straight.

Last year, my horse won, but the bet i tried to put on online didn't go through.
    Oh, the cruel cruel irony.
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I WON - MON MOME I LOVE YOU!!!

Shame it was only a 60 quid sweepstake and not a tenner bet at 100-1 .. then again, I doubt I ever would have put a bet on a 50+-1 horse to win...
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i looked for a horse called quadroped didnt find it so didnt have a bet:lol::lol::lol:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I should have known putting my money on a horse called Dog Food was a bad idea.
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi Everyone

I am currently in hospital, but at work last week in my absence some of my friends picked a horse (and paid for it) as a surprise for me. On Saturday they told me which horse they had picked and told me to watch the race. I promptly fell asleep and did not see the race. However, imagine my surprise this morning when I found out they had picked Mon Mone for me. This means I have one £30 on the office sweep stake and they have said they do not even want me to consider paying or my ticket. I have decided to by a DAB radio for the office with my winnings so that everyone can enjoy it.

Speegs
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    I had £1 each way on My Will so think have won £4.. I also had £1 each way on Cerium and as I took the odds at the time of betting it was 500 to 1, the horse came 5th :(
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I didn't get a chance to place a bet myself. Mine usually fall about half way round, if it gets that far.

Sorry to hear you are not well Speggs, get well soon.
Privacy Policy