Professional Cover- North Hampshire Area

slackda
slackda Registered Posts: 460 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am currently seeking professional cover in the North Hamshire /Berkishire Area, as i currently want ot become a MIP but part of the appllication process requires me to have the cover.

For the past 4 years i have been working in a Management Accountant role within a large Organisation, have completed my AAT last year i have been thinking about the freelance side of accounts and getting back into more traditional accounts and book keeping.

I currently have no business up and runnning as i wanted to sort the MIP side of things out before i sought any clients, as i am currently in full time employment, i plan on working for Clients at weekend and evening's approx 10-15 hours a week.

If your interested in covering me i can reciprocate the cover, please PM on the forums or Email me on Martin_wilson@live.com

Thanks

Martin

Comments

• Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hello

I am based in North Hampshire on the Surrey/Berks border - Just one exam to sit in June - so not sure if I can be your professional cover as I am quite qualified?

Do you have to have completed? I want to become a MIP too

Let me know if I can help?
  • Pigpen
    Thats suppode to say "Not Quite Qualified"
  • slackda
    slackda Registered Posts: 460 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Pretty Sure as you not yet qualfied you can't be a MIP cover, however im more than willing to cover you if you need it when you have qualfied!.

If any one can confirm the first point for me i would be most grateful.

thanks

MArtin
  • Pigpen
    Cool - Thanks - Would be good to have someone close by for support!
Privacy Policy