Evening peeps

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hey all

Back and refereshed from a lovely holiday on the coast, how was all your easter breaks?

Vic

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    mine was brill - snow was a bit slushy by the end of the week but still very relaxing. got back saturday but not back at work till today - fab - only had to take 4 days holidays too.

Glad you had a good time

Tracy
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I had a holiday on the coast too but spent most of it trying to garden, which isn't so easy when you've only one arm fully functional. :sad: Still, I got more digging done than I thought I'd manage, got beans(runners and broad) and sweetcorn sown in pots, started a few lettuce off and got tomato plants into the growbags. So not bad really though it did my shoulder no good at all.
  • A-Vic
    taskey wrote: ยป
    mine was brill - snow was a bit slushy by the end of the week but still very relaxing. got back saturday but not back at work till today - fab - only had to take 4 days holidays too.

Glad you had a good time

Tracy

cheers tracy :001_smile:

yeah back to work tomorrow booooo wish id taken the week
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    i did the garden. took all the grass layer off and turned the soile over - flattened it, put black out mesh down and layed golden stones :-) all in 2 days... and im still sore now
  • A-Vic
    Buff wrote: ยป
    i did the garden. took all the grass layer off and turned the soile over - flattened it, put black out mesh down and layed golden stones :-) all in 2 days... and im still sore now

should be like me and go away and come home to it all done

i like my brother :lol:
Privacy Policy