I need someone to sign off my work?

monkeypuzzle47 MAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 134 πŸ’« 🐯 πŸ’«

I am in need of an experienced MIP who is licenced in Corporation Tax to be able to check my corp tax computations in order for me to become licenced in corporation tax.

I have been an MIP for almost 1 year and am not licenced for Corp Tax as I wanted to gain more knowledge beforehand and didnt need this service at time.

I have now three very small ltd companies that have incorporated from sole traders.

I have spoke to aat mip today and they have confirmed that if got an MIP licenced member to look at my work and check it, they would be able to upgrade my licence to include corp tax.

I would be really grateful if anyone would be willing to do this in order to help me out!. I would most certainly pay for your time.

It would be next year as final accounts do not need to be filed at companies house until then!

Please send me a private message if possible.

Thanks in advance

kind regards,



  • Monsoon
    Monsoon FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071 πŸŽ† 🐘 πŸŽ†
    Hi Jenny
    I'm happy to look at this for you. Have sent you a PM with contact details.

Privacy Policy