Fav films?

Options
LondonMatt
LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
What's your favourite non-classic films? So, no mention of your Godfathers, Shawshanks, Star Wars etc

Films that others may not like but you do? Or films that not many know about?

Mine, I quite like Evita….not met many who think the same though…
Β«1

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    What's your favourite non-classic films? So, no mention of your Godfathers, Shawshanks, Star Wars etc

Films that others may not like but you do? Or films that not many know about?

one i really got into was a stephen king box set called rose red not sure if its that famous but was a right good watch
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options

You big girl lol :lol:

Mine's Pearl Harbour. And before you say it, i actually am a big girl :laugh:
  • Rachey
    Options
    Is Rose Red the one about the haunted house? It's takes about a week to watch? I must say if it's the same one then i got totally addicted, but it was about 2 years ago so i dont remember much!
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Rachey wrote: Β»
    You big girl lol :lol:

Mine's Pearl Harbour. And before you say it, i actually am a big girl :laugh:

Lol, I know! It's wrong for me to like it, but I do. I find it quite catchy :001_unsure:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Lol, I know! It's wrong for me to like it, but I do. I find it quite catchy :001_unsure:

i bet you watched and enjoyied calander girls too didnt you??? oooo its all coming out now :lol:
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    The Kentucky fried Movie !!

Excellent film. Well i liked it... lol ... :blushing:

Whats your thoughts on Anchor man ? I think Will Farrell is hilarious but alot of people disagree. Yes i agree, ELF was s**t. :crying:
  • Rachey
    Options
    steveJ wrote: Β»
    The Kentucky fried Movie !!

Excellent film. Well i liked it... lol ... :blushing:

Whats your thoughts on Anchor man ? I think Will Farrell is hilarious but alot of people disagree. Yes i agree, ELF was s**t. :crying:

Love it!!! I think it's Brick that does it for me though... 'I love lamp!' :lol:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    The "Full Monty"...............the part where they are all in the dole que...and the music start's................classic!!

(rather have the dream boy's for the real thing mind you):lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    The "Full Monty"...............the part where they are all in the dole que...and the music start's................classic!!

(rather have the dream boy's for the real thing mind you):lol::lol:

ooo dianne theres me thinking your a clean living girl you dark horse you lol
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    ooo dianne theres me thinking your a clean living girl you dark horse you lol

Yes...well what is the old saying"never judge a book by it's cover:lol::lol:

And you stay away from me with that camcorder:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    Yes...well what is the old saying"never judge a book by it's cover:lol::lol:

And you stay away from me with that camcorder:lol::lol:

hehehe smile your on candid camera :lol::lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    hehehe smile your on candid camera :lol::lol::lol:

Just make sure you get my best bit's/side.........and don't forget to airbrush!!:lol::lol:
  • groundy
    groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    You can't beat Happy Gilmore by far one of the funniest films I have ever seen. I have been an Adam Sandler fan ever since. Problem is hes like Marmite you ever love him or hate him.

I'm also a big fan of the latest Batman and Spiderman films plus went to see Xmen Origins with my 9 year old last week and that was entertaining not a classic but worth a look of you like that sort of thing.

If you have kids AlienvMonster in 3D is a must see, I will only be taking the kids to 3D movies in future it was superb and quite funny as well (best film Seth Rogans been in.)
  • Rachey
    Options
    I love Batman!! Or should i say i love Joker!! Got to admit though i was a little scared at first :001_unsure: Ok, so i was hiding beind a pillow, i don't see a problem with that!
  • groundy
    Options
    Heath Ledger was well deserving of the oscar he played the part superbly, shame it was to be his last role.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    he was really good in broke back mountain
  • groundy
    Options
    Anyone seen "Brewsters Millions" with Richard Pryor, its an old one but superb as well as "Hear no Evil, See no Evil". Like most of those old films with Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder.:thumbup:
  • Diannew
    Options
    good one for Christmas...is Christmas with the krankies....and you can get it for @Β£3.00 from Tesco's around christmas time..........
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    My favourite is an old black and white film called Madame X.

(It makes me cry....)
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    groundy wrote: Β»
    Heath Ledger was well deserving of the oscar he played the part superbly, shame it was to be his last role.

Love that disappearing pencil trick :laugh:

Genius
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    187 with Samuel L Jackson... Brilliant Film!!!!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    the question ive got to ask is "can i say the Matrix trilogy"
  • steveJ
    Options
    Rachey wrote: Β»
    I love Batman!! Or should i say i love Joker!! Got to admit though i was a little scared at first :001_unsure: Ok, so i was hiding beind a pillow, i don't see a problem with that!

Batman !! Oh yeah... I love the penguin, with the smoke comin' out of his umbrella ! - (Sorry thats the programme) lol... Remember that ??

:blushing:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    steveJ wrote: Β»
    Batman !! Oh yeah... I love the penguin, with the smoke comin' out of his umbrella ! - (Sorry thats the programme) lol... Remember that ??

:blushing:

Got to say a Japanese film that I cant think of the name of. So chilling. About a guy who gets locked up (kidnapped) hypnotised and then released, a harrowing story line follows, it does involve a live octopus been eaten, however, one of the most disturbing, thought provoking films Ive ever seen. Just cant recall the name!! Arrgghh
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Eight Legged Dinners?

Derren Brown as The Mentalist?
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: Β»
    Got to say a Japanese film that I cant think of the name of. So chilling. About a guy who gets locked up (kidnapped) hypnotised and then released, a harrowing story line follows, it does involve a live octopus been eaten, however, one of the most disturbing, thought provoking films Ive ever seen. Just cant recall the name!! Arrgghh

Kinda sounds like Oldboy….?

But that was korean and I don't remember any octupus?
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I'm surprised no-one's mentioned "Debbie Does Dallas" yet.. or is that considered too much of a classic?
  • steveJ
    Options
    What about Battle Royale ?
    Thats Japanese...

Old Boy is f**ked up !! Pulling someones teeth out with pliers.....

:crying:
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    jumpin jack flash they should make a follow up.
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Oh seriously you lot! You are all rubbish!!

It has to be 'Pretty Woman' (yes...I am a girl) or how about 'The colour Purple'?

:001_smile:
Privacy Policy