Who will start the threads when Matts gone

Options
groundy
groundy Registered Posts: 495 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Just a quick question of who will start all these great threads that fill my dinner hour once London Matts gone and who will stand up and be counted as the one to continue the constant abuse of Seanyboy or "the teaboy" as he has affectionately become known?:thumbup:

Or is it just a case that Matt is abusing his last couple of days of freedom and filling the board with any old nonsense?:001_tt2:

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    groundy wrote: Β»
    Just a quick question of who will start all these great threads that fill my dinner hour once London Matts gone and who will stand up and be counted as the one to continue the constant abuse of Seanyboy or "the teaboy" as he has affectionately become known?:thumbup:

Or is it just a case that Matt is abusing his last couple of days of freedom and filling the board with any old nonsense?:001_tt2:

Good question!!!!......The Ghost of Matt...I can see it now..........Speilberg will be rushing to get his hands on the forum scripts to turn it into a film:lol::lol:

Watch out Matt.....who's behind you with that big red book...London Matt...this is YOUR life:001_wub:
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Why not start a vote and nominate someone to take his place?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    why not split i'll take fridays (sorry matt you will be missed) NEXT
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    It took him till about 10 today to start a thread!! Think he must have been that upset he didnt know what to say to us all :crying:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I think this is where Seany Boy should step up to the plate and be a man. Well a Tea Man instead of a tea boy???

( I can just hear it....Masters of the Universe....Tea Man)
  • Diannew
    Options
    Cullen wrote: Β»
    I think this is where Seany Boy should step up to the plate and be a man. Well a Tea Man instead of a tea boy???

( I can just hear it....Masters of the Universe....Tea Man)

From here to ETERNI-TEA!!!!! reaches the parts that other T Bags don't:lol::lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Cullen wrote: Β»
    I think this is where Seany Boy should step up to the plate and be a man.

Woah! Hold on there! I know I wont be as active as I have been, but I will NOT stand for SeanyBoy taking my place - as if he could :001_rolleyes:

Maybe I'll come into work really early to start my intellectual musings? I'll have to give up my early morning speed walks to Camden Town, but I might just do it...

Even if I don't, I'm sure to spend my lunch hour on here.....and maybe an hour or two when I come home......and maybe a few more hours over the weekend....not that I'm obsessed or anything :001_unsure:
  • Diannew
    Options
    Woah! Hold on there! I know I wont be as active as I have been, but I will NOT stand for SeanyBoy taking my place - as if he could :001_rolleyes:

Maybe I'll come into work really early to start my intellectual musings? I'll have to give up my early morning speed walks to Camden Town, but I might just do it...

Even if I don't, I'm sure to spend my lunch hour on here.....and maybe an hour or two when I come home......and maybe a few more hours over the weekend....not that I'm obsessed or anything :001_unsure:

You are making a lot of promises there Matt......dont' you be letting all those girls down now:lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    You are making a lot of promises there Matt......dont' you be letting all those girls down now:lol::lol:

I have NEVER let a girl down :cool2:

Hmmmmm....actually maybe I have once....or twice...but I was tired and stressed from work :blushing:

I AM NOT A MACHINE!!! :crying:
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options

Especially the new girl!! :001_wub:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Rachey wrote: Β»
    Especially the new girl!! :001_wub:

Well, if I'm tired and stressed from work i can't promise you anything......but I'll give it go :w00t:
  • Diannew
    Options
    I have NEVER let a girl down :cool2:

Hmmmmm....actually maybe I have once....or twice...but I was tired and stressed from work :blushing:

I AM NOT A MACHINE!!! :crying:

I beg to differ Matt...and not one to complain....but long ago when I was a moll in AAT Gangster land.....back in that old rustic shed..surrounded by sad looking gnomes.....wearing my best silk socks and sipping champagne......

Well you know the rest .........:crying::crying::crying:

Oh the pain has all come back:001_wub:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I beg to differ Matt...and not one to complain....but long ago when I was a moll in AAT Gangster land.....back in that old rustic shed..surrounded by sad looking gnomes.....wearing my best silk socks and sipping champagne......

Well you know the rest .........:crying::crying::crying:

Oh the pain has all come back:001_wub:

Oh Di, don't despair girl, ......we still have the photos, the memories, the traces of blue paint stuck in our hair, and ........ and yes...........the silk socks :001_wub:
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    You all know i have the intellect :glare: to start the very best threads... need i name a few classics... The Basement under the CHarity Shop..... The "post a joke" thread....

Do you not recognise a true posting master when you see one??!!!! :mad2:
  • Diannew
    Options
    jilt wrote: Β»
    Oh Di, don't despair girl, ......we still have the photos, the memories, the traces of blue paint stuck in our hair, and ........ and yes...........the silk socks :001_wub:

I know Jill......you shared the pain........I will never wash those socks again!!!!

Oh Matty, Matty.....(that's just the condition of my hair after the blue paint episode):lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: Β»

Do you not recognise a true pasting master when you see one??!!!! :mad2:

I'm wallpapering tomorrow, can you come and paste for me??:lol::lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    well if the jobs up for chats..........how much does matt's position pay ?
Privacy Policy