Snatch Wars

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    To confess this is also my last day at my current job and start my new job on Monday... I also read in my contract i am forbidden to go on any chat forums... :crying:

I doubt i will get the light Matt has had though... no one will miss me... :crying::crying::crying:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    To confess this is also my last day at my current job and start my new job on Monday... I also read in my contract i am forbidden to go on any chat forums... :crying:

I doubt i will get the light Matt has had though... no one will miss me... :crying::crying::crying:

We'll all miss you Seanyboy :crying: .................well the tea at least :lol:

Only joking, enjoy you'r new job, sounds great :thumbup1:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    I could never give up the forums though... i know i will find a way!! :thumbup:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Time for me to log off I'm afraid but just wanted to say thanks to Matt and Sean, will miss you if you're not on as much. Know I haven't ben on much lately but just been so busy :thumbdown: Good luck and hope you both love your new positions!........... and don't start a new thread with that last comment :lol:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Time for me to log off I'm afraid but just wanted to say thanks to Matt and Sean, will miss you if you're not on as much. Know I haven't ben on much lately but just been so busy :thumbdown: Good luck and hope you both love your new positions!........... and don't start a new thread with that last comment :lol:

No problem anyway....AVIC has it all on camara:lol::lol:

Good luck boys........will miss you...had a great laugh the last few months...keep smiling......you will be in our thoughts:001_wub::001_wub:
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Are they dead? Have I missed something? I shut my eyes for 40 seconds and two of our gang have been slaughterd?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

WOOOO HOOOO YES >>>>>BRILLIANT !!!

hahahaha:001_tt2::001_tt2:

sorry to see you go !
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Now I can reclaim that basement and turn it into the lap dancing club like I wanted to before all the other gang members forced me to renovate it as group HQ.

Viva la revolution!
    :thumbup1:
Privacy Policy