Fed Up!!!

Options
acc1077
acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi there
I'm fed up and not happy
Have DFS exam in June and I have gone and broken my foot on Saturday (friends wedding) so unable to drive to college not sure if the pot will even be off in time for exam.
Cant even seem to get motivated to get my books out. :crying:

Comments

• Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi there
    I'm fed up and not happy
    Have DFS exam in June and I have gone and broken my foot on Saturday (friends wedding) so unable to drive to college not sure if the pot will even be off in time for exam.
    Cant even seem to get motivated to get my books out. :crying:

To be honest, if you cant be arsed to get your books out at this stage, no one here can help you.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: ยป
    To be honest, if you cant be arsed to get your books out at this stage, no one here can help you.

Down Boy :lol:

At some point we all go through the slump but i think what pauls trying to say is you get what you put in.
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Strewth, don't hold back Paul. I kinda read the OP's words as them being in a mini-downer following the foot break rather than a longer term careless attitude...
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hey heres an idea write your formulas ect (things to remember) on your cask (if you can still write on them)? you will always have it with you well for 6 weeks or so :lol:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Strewth, don't hold back Paul. I kinda read the OP's words as them being in a mini-downer following the foot break rather than a longer term careless attitude...

That may have come across a bit harsh actually.

Im a little stressed out at the moment with exams next week, so I may have shot from the hip there.

OP - Sorry to hear about your accident. If you can get the motivation to study for exams, you will feel better about it in June. There is nothing better than going into the exam room with confidence having studied hard. Even for a paper that you may struggle with, the mental edge that preparing well gives you, is sometimes enough to bring out the best in you on the day, at least in my experience.

Try and use your recovery period to build up your revision.

Can you arrange for someone to get you to college? Failing that, in the past when people have been off sick, I have arranged to take a copy of the notes for them. Is this a viable option?
  • acc1077
    acc1077 Registered Posts: 138 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Thanks for that
    Have spoken to my tutor, they're going to send what they do in class by post to me, and keep in touch by phone. thanks again:001_smile:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    pauls a bit harsh on that. but hey. their is practice papers that he can do while sitting on his a*se ??
Privacy Policy