MAC Help - Copy of Class Notes

Options
Moodley
Moodley Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi All,

Howz revision going? Im struggling with past paper -MAC, my 3rd sitting now! Its so tedious and painful to go over it all again, Got to pass this time around.

Would anyone be kind enough to let me take a copy of the Latest Class notes as mine are from 3 sittings ago, It probably hasnt changed much. I am with FTC Kaplan but i dont mind if its BPP or FTC notes.

Please Help!!!!
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    hi if you are interested, I have a full 2009 revision pack for MAC under Kaplan.

Send me a private message with your email and will email it back to you!:001_smile:
  • Moodley
    Moodley Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    mac help - copy of class notes

Hiya, im so glad someone replied! Thank you soo soo much
    i got past papers from internet but Yes i would love the revision pack, do you have the class notes as well?
    my private email is:mmoodley@hotmail.co.uk

Im really strugllin with MAC - have a mental block - its section 1. Is it just me feeling this way, how about you? just realised its exactly a month from today.

again thanks so much, really appreciate it.
  • Londina
    Options
    Hi Moodley

I sent you the email! Don't have any class notes, as I'm on distance learning.
    However I'm struggling too with MAC, cannot get my head around overheads absorpions and volume variances!

Anyway, I sure you will pass this time, good luck!!!
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    hi if you are interested, I have a full 2009 revision pack for MAC under Kaplan.

Send me a private message with your email and will email it back to you!:001_smile:
    How the heck have you got that already? I am still waiting for Unit 8 & 9 revisin pack from Kaplan.

Called at the end of last week and got told they are not sending out until the exam is only 4 weeks ago.

I tought ' well that won't give them much time to receive back the mock exams, mark them and send them back!!'
  • Londina
    Options
    I don't have either the mock exams, only this revision pack!
    I requested help and they forwarded this by email.

The official I assume will arrive by post, like you said, just before the exams!
Privacy Policy