Professional cover -North Hants/Berkshire

Options
slackda
slackda Registered Posts: 460 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am currently seeking professional cover in the North Hamshire /Berkishire Area, as i currently want ot become a MIP but part of the appllication process requires me to have the cover.

For the past 4 years i have been working in a Management Accountant role within a large Organisation, have completed my AAT last year i have been thinking about the freelance side of accounts and getting back into more traditional accounts and book keeping.

I currently have no business up and runnning as i wanted to sort the MIP side of things out before i sought any clients, as i am currently in full time employment, i plan on working for Clients at weekend and evening's approx 10-15 hours a week.

If your interested in covering me i can reciprocate the cover, please PM on the forums or Email me on Martin_wilson@live.com

Thanks

Martin

Comments

• oakley
    oakley Registered Posts: 73 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    If you only have a few clients you do not need professional cover if the clients sign the agreement form available on the AAT website, once you have a few, you can then arrange professional cover if that helps.
Privacy Policy