June Exam

2»

Comments

• lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I forgot my id once, lucky enough my tutor was there to save the day, i panicked for a sec though!
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    once i thought it was quite funny we had people taking beauty exams how more different can it get! also they were all gone and done in 30mins!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    one time we were sitting the exams with a set of physiology students..........

kept on thinking.........wonder if there exam is ......what is the other exam people thinking ?

how weird would that of been ?
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    When I took the Foundation exam we were in a room with other students taking a variety of different subjects.

The invigilator laid down the ground rules and said no calculators were allowed. You can imagine the panic that caused!!!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    columbia wrote: »
    When I took the Foundation exam we were in a room with other students taking a variety of different subjects.

The invigilator laid down the ground rules and said no calculators were allowed. You can imagine the panic that caused!!!!

:lol:
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    mark130273 wrote: »
    one time we were sitting the exams with a set of physiology students..........

kept on thinking.........wonder if there exam is ......what is the other exam people thinking ?

how weird would that of been ?

wouldn't that have been psychology?
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Esme wrote: »
    wouldn't that have been psychology?

everyone loves a smarty pants lol
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Sorry.. couldn't resist!
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    I would have thought it was philosophy.......
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I was thrown out of NYU for cheating on my Metaphysics Final. I looked within the soul of the boy sitting next to me. Woody Allen
    kkkkk
Privacy Policy