Nerves

Options
Beautiful_bobo
Beautiful_bobo Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I am taking my Foundation exam Tuesday pm and the next day I am in hospital having a hip replacement operation.

Not sure which is more nerve wracking!!!

:ohmy:

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I am taking my Foundation exam Tuesday pm and the next day I am in hospital having a hip replacement operation.

Not sure which is more nerve wracking!!!

:ohmy:

Well theres only one you can sleep through :lol::lol::lol:

Good luck :thumbup1:
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    And I was feeling sorry for myself!! I too have my foundation exam Tuesday then taking car for MOT Wednesday.

My stepdad had a hip replacement a few months ago and was back to normal in no time - just without the pain. Good luck.
  • Karen L
    Karen L Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    What a week for you ... hope things go well on both counts.
    I know of two people who have had this op and they say it is the best thing they did so I hope it is the same for you ... Good luck :001_smile:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    have to go for the hip op ? as fordation exam is easy ?lol
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Yeah someone in work had that operation quite recently. Just come back to work and he said best thing he could have had! So don't worry you'll be fine...

Its definately the exam that's the nerve wracking bit... Dya think you've done enough revision ?

I'm taking mine on tuesday p.m in London sma and getting more n more nervous by the day ! Haven't had an exan since school 9 years ago...
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I haven't taken exams since school 24 years ago!!
  • Beautiful_bobo
    Beautiful_bobo Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I haven't taken exams since school 24 years ago!!

I would like to think I have, I have been working on all the past exam papers and anything that I got wrong then thats what I would revise again. I having a rest at the weekend and I am not looking at any papers.

:001_smile:
Privacy Policy