My boss is horrible!!!!!

Options
Yazi
Yazi Registered Posts: 225 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
I am in my office. Minding my own business and trying to do April Accounts....Just finished end of year and been really working hard....

So..I hear a noise near the ceiling and then bits of white plastery stuff fall down....On one side of the office. I have a high shelf on top of some unused metal heating duct (if you can imagine this.... and some files up there)

I thought some files had moved....but kept hearing noises....then out of the corner of my eye above the shelving there was a movement...
Thought it was a rat or something....noises kept going on and I kept running out of my office convinced it was spooked.....then another thing dropped with a bang.....a tuppence was on the floor....then a pencil.....
I ran out saying I am not staying in that office....

Then what made me scream was a hand appearing above the shelf.....
Next to my office is a workshop and there is a hole (through the wall into the duct - which came out above my shelf...

So the Boss had climbed up the storage units in the workshop to start throwing things into my office and scaring me...
Then he laughed and laughed and said he was sorry, but he didnt look sorry....

Do you reckon he deserves good figures for April?? Does he deserve any figures at all?

Comments

• blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Nope to both!

On a serious level and I hate to be a killjoy, but I hope your office/building is fairly new since I wouldn't encourage sticking unprotected hands through ducts & the fabric of the building if it hasn't been checked over for the presence of asbestos.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    that f*cking funny ..................

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Baggybooks
    Baggybooks Registered Posts: 522 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I shared an office with a boss who wasn't there very often.

One Xmas I turned his corner into Santa's grotto. It looked fab - in a snowy white kind of way.

As he walked in, his phone rang - it was his boss. He had to try and talk sense and not wet himself laughing at the same time.

At another place, my office was on the 1st floor and some of the blokes stuck a plastic pigeon on a pole and had it bashing on my window. It's ok. I just told the payroll office not to pay them that week.
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    You should appreciate a boss with a sense of humour!

Of course, I would be planning my revenge, but remember - serve it cold!! :-)
  • Baggybooks
    Options
    Like shove a hose pipe through the hole?
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Like shove a hose pipe through the hole?

Nice to see you back Helen, its been too long :001_smile:
  • Baggybooks
    Options
    :thumbup1:
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Ha, Ha Yazi,

Sorry mate but that is really funny!!!!!! :lol:
Privacy Policy