jkc
jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
if you had or won the euro 50 million.
I would start the bank of jkc

Comments

• Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Me and the mrs were talking about this last night. We said we would pay off families mortgages, open a centre to work with people with learning difficulties, and underpriveledged kids.

Id probably upgrade so that my cable package included sky sports as well, at the moment I cant justify the 20 pound a month extra, but I think I would go for it following that kind of win
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Paul24 wrote: ยป
    Id probably upgrade so that my cable package included sky sports as well, at the moment I cant justify the 20 pound a month extra, but I think I would go for it following that kind of win
    I like a man who thinks big :001_tongue:
  • Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Ha, there is nothing I can think that I would want. Im not saying I wouldnt change anything, but I wouldnt do anything drastic. My perfect life would be the one the one I already have, just without having to think about money.
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I'd buy an house or two, couple of cars, go on hols........save the rest and live off the profits :thumbup:

But would I finish AAT? Yeah, I think I would, but wouldn't move on to ACCA or anything...
Privacy Policy