lost all interest

Options
renae
renae Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
I need motivation...please help.
I have lost all interest in revsing or stressing about the pev exam & I Am not sure why! I think many people seem to take this a cple of times, so have developed an unhealthy attitude of as this is my first sitting, I may aswell blag it & be more prepared for my resit in dec!! What a sucky attitude!!

Comments

• Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    i'm the same but for mac, btc, dfs. lol. guess i don't want to resit them all. one i won't mind but 3 would be like a waste of time
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Primble wrote: »
    i'm the same but for mac, btc, dfs. lol. guess i don't want to resit them all. one i won't mind but 3 would be like a waste of time

same here, I'm sitting MAC, BTC and DFS this week, hope to get right 2 at least!! but I'm so fed up with MAC, I rather pass that one and repeat DFS since is the easiest for me:cool2:
  • Primble
    Options
    its annoying though as things will change by next exams
  • alicemaylara
    alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Im just so bored of these past papers....I have no motivation and i just want tomorrow to come so i can get it out the way. Not fair....give me chocolate!!!
  • 111beckstar111
    111beckstar111 Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    i've got some jammy dodgers...they do the trick :001_tt2:
  • Primble
    Options
    oooh chocolate!i'm going to get a skinny cow choc ice cream soon. i dont like doing past papers so going through theory
  • Londina
    Options
    . i dont like doing past papers so going through theory

at the moment past papers are making me depressed, I was quite confident in MAC, now I'm back to square one :001_unsure:

will study theory too, suggestions for ratio, lifecycle costing, variances again, then will see how will go tomorrow, cannot stress myself anymore!!
  • Primble
    Options
    it's too late in the day to worry now. if we don't know it now we aren't going to. i should have studied better but doing 3 exams, working full time and dealing with my nan being told she has two months to live takes it toll
  • gingervicki
    gingervicki Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Primble i know what u mean, i have a stressy life too, i dont know what i though i was doing trying to do pev and pcr with a newborn baby and a hormonal 7 yr old. i have been attending college 2 nights and 1 morning to catch up and revise.

im off for a massage now as i have been doing past papers all day, and on every one there is something that spins my head out.

this is only my 1st attempt and i really dont want to do it again, id rather fair pcr out of the two

vicki
  • Londina
    Options
    sorry to hear that :001_unsure:

we can only do our best, hope the paper will be a bit easier than some horrible past paper

good luck everybody!
  • Primble
    Options
    can i have a massage?
  • alicemaylara
    Options
    I never normally revise the day before but im scared, this is the least confident i have felt about an exam, i dread going in there and just not having a clue

Any bets on how many hours sleep ill get?!
    Im think 2 maybe 3!

Please see my other thread as im stuck on a stupid bloody variance!!!

Thanks
  • Primble
    Options
    me replying to that would confuse you more. let me know when you get i and explain it to me
  • alicemaylara
    Options
    Thanks i have worked it out now, must stop and breathe!
  • gingervicki
    gingervicki Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    can i have a massage?

its prob a bit late in the day for you to find a masseuse lol

mine was ace!
Privacy Policy