pev layout

Options
renae
renae Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
Does anyone else re write out the questions they are being asked in the answer booklet?? I do but am starting to wonder if this is an incredible waste of time????

Comments

• dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I dont lay it out as in the answer books, in fact I have this weird way of laying them out and dont really understand why I get the right answers most of the time...
    Am DREADING PEV tomorrow and PCR on Thursday, it's my first time on both of them. I hope they arent like the tea bag one because I dont get that at all.
  • renae
    renae Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    thank god you said that........same here!
    Coudn't answer any of task one AT ALL! I have decided to pretend I havn't seen that paper and concentrate extra hard on the others x
  • dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    The tea bag one is laid out completely different to the others, I'm staying at my mums tonight as it's nearer the exam centre so I can have a little lay in, no doubt I wont get much sleep tonight. Am now regretting drinking 2 bottles of wine last night as well as I feel really wibbly today and am having trouble reading/studying... Good luck everyone, fingers crossed it's an easy one!!!
Privacy Policy